Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Origin




STARWAX: The return of the JEDDai. Where di my name came from? Maybe when you saw my name you’ll be laughing. This name came from my mother. He thinked about it when i’m asking a good blog name. My name came from the starwars return of the jeddai. It is a movie where humans are futuristic. There are robots, different kind of animals. Lightsabers came from this movie.m Star Wars is an American epic space opera franchise conceived by George Lucas. The first film in the franchise was y mother said that jedi means a great warrior. a great warrior from outer space. they lived with alien and other creatures. of originally released on May 25, 1977, by 20th Century Fox, and became a worldwide pop culture phenomenon, followed by two sequels, released at three-year intervals. Sixteen years after the release of the trilogy's final film, the first in a new prequel trilogy of films was released, again released at three-year intervals, with the final film released on May 19, 2005. These are some details and information about starwars. When i was only in the tummy of my mother, her favorite film was starwars. 
It was very famous that year. Then, when my mother gaved birth to me, she and my father decided to name me from that certain movie the starwars return of the jedai. And also, my sister camed from a famous person. Nicole kidman. When i was thinking about my blog’s name, was getting a hard time about it. It was hard. I did’nt get any idea about my blogs name. n 1971, Universal Studios agreed to make American Graffiti and Star Wars in a two-picture contract, although Star Wars was later rejected in its early concept stages. American Graffiti was completed in 1973 and, a few months later, Lucas wrote a short summary called "The Journal of the Whills", which told the tale of the training of apprentice C.J. Thorpe as a "Jedi-Bendu" space commando by the legendary Mace Windy. Frustrated that his story was too difficult to understand, Lucas then wrote a 13-page treatment called The Star Wars, which was a loose remake of Akira Kurosawa's The Hidden Fortress. By 1974, he had expanded the treatment into a rough draft screenplay, adding elements such as the Sith, the Death Star, and a protagonist named Annikin Starkiller. For the second draft, Lucas made heavy simplifications, and also introduced the young hero on a farm as Luke Skywalker. Anakin became Luke's father, a wise Jedi knight. "The Force" was also introduced as a supernatural power. The next draft removed the father character and replaced him with a substitute named Ben Kenobi, and in 1976 a fourth draft had been prepared for principal photography. The film was titled Adventures of Luke Starkiller, as taken from the Journal of the Whills, Saga I: The Star Wars. During production, Lucas changed Luke's name to Skywalker and altered the title to simply The Star Wars and finally Star Wars. I was so happy when i new my blogs name. It helped me a lot. When i knew my blogs name, all i needed to do was to make my own blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment